RE: [IPp] broken pump....back to shots

Hi Kelly,

We've dealt with this as well.  It isn't as big a deal as it feels.
Lots of folks control their diabetes quite well with shots.  Also, it is
only a couple of days.  Even if they are tough days, it won't cause her
any harm in the long run.  I'm guessing that by now you are feeling
somewhat better.  At least, I hope so.  Trust yourself; you know what to
do.  That's obvious since you are doing the right things already.  This,
too, shall pass.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Brostrup-Jensen
Father to Brian, age 11, dx'd 6/03, pumping OmniPod since 7/06