Re: [IPp] broken pump....back to shots

Have you backed up the settings for the pump to your computer recently? If
not, and for the future, that makes setting up the new pump really easy
because you just let the pump and the computer restore those settings to the
pump. But without that file, or if your pump doesn't have that feature, I
wouldn't plan on using it right away when you receive it. You'll have some
programming to do, and that could take a little while. Hang in there,
~ Sally