[IPp] broken pump....back to shots

My daughter's pump broke today, and we won't be getting another one until
tuesday.  I am looking for advice from other parents who may have had this
happen.  My Husband and I are very stressed about it, and worried how our
daugther's numbers are going to be affected.  Does anyone have advice on going
back to shots when we have been used to the pump for 3 years?  We ended up
having an expired back up lantus, so we had to go to a new pharmacy (ours was
closed) to get more. She was given the lantus about an hour ago, with a blood
sugar of 111, and just now it"s already gone up to 374, she has had no carbs
to eat. We did the correction, and are just nervous about what is going to
happen for the next couple days.