[IPn] diabetes management product survey

Hello Pumpers and Friends in the United States only,

I've been contacted by Ipsos, a global market research company. They
conducting a research study about diabetes management products and
would like you to participate.

They say:
<quote>
The survey will take approximately 10 minutes of your time, and your
answers are entirely confidential. In appreciation of your
participation, we will donate $10 to Insulin Pumpers foreach survey
completed.

To access the survey, please visit:

   https://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/ips/ips08003

We are asking that you complete this survey as soon as you possibly
can, but no later than June 26th.

Once again, on behalf of Ipsos, thank you for your participation.
Your opinions do make a difference!

If you have any questions, please call 1-866-697-7751.

</quote>

Best regards,
Michael
..