Re: [IPp] RE Dexcom and water

Dan uses the silhouette set for the pump, which has a
longer cannula than a 90 degree set, but it works
better for him because it is an angled set (he's very
lean).  I assume the same would go for CGM sets
--that he'd do better with an angled set--or is that
not the case?  I'd appreciate any input.

Mary
Mom of Chris, 25, Carrie, 21, Dan, 17 dx 01 pumping
cozmo 03, aunt and guardian of Mike, 21, wife of Jim