[IPp] CGM in water

I was wondering how the different CGM systems work in the pool?  We use an
Animas pump, which is water proof, so Ailsa only takes her pump and site off
to change the site every 2-3 days.  Would we have to take the transmitter
off for bath and swimming?  She doesn't shower too often as she prefers a
bath.
Thanks,
Octavia, mom to Ailsa, turning 5 next month (!) and pumping Animas for
almost 4 years.