Re: [IPp] CGMS

We're thinking about the issue as well.  I didn't
think the Navigator had been released yet?  And I
didn't think the version that is in the works can
communicate with a pump at this point.  Is that right?

Mary
Mom of Chris, 25, Carrie, 21, Dan dx 01 pumping cozmo
3, aunt and guardian of Mike, 21, wife of Jim