[IPp] CGMS

Hi All,

We're thinking of going onto the DexCom or the Navigator for our 6
year old.  I'd like to hear what others are doing and what they
think.  Is this something you use full time or only once in a while?
The Navigator would talk with the Cozmo we have, but it's bigger than
the DexCom.  Is that an issue?

Hope you'all are well.

David Jensen
Dad to 6 yo Sigrid (dx'd 11 mos; pumping Cozmo since 17 mos.) and 3 yo
Vibeka.