[IPp] RE: Insurance Coverage for Continuous Glucose Monitors

Has anyone had any luck with insurance covering their continuous glucose
monitors and supplies?  We have Federal Blue Cross insurance and they are
currently reviewing our case.  Dexcom has been acting as the go-between.  Just
curious if anyone else out there with Federal BC has had the monitor covered.

Andrea E.
Mother of Gunnar, 8, dx'd 5/07, pumping Animas since 11/07, Dexcom since 3/08