Re: [IPp] Pumps and amusement parks

What do you do if it is omnipod turn it off?
Wendy Longley

-----Original Message-----
From: "Debra Schalk" <email @ redacted>

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:55:29
To:<email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPp] Pumps and amusement parks

Animas also told me that the pump should not be on or near any rides with a
magnetic force.  My daughter is going to 6 Flags and will have a aid with her
so not to take a chance with something happening to the pump on the rides.
She will hand it to the aid b/4 going onto any of the rides as we do not know
which has magnets. The parks customer relations suggests that we do not give
the pump to the attendants at the rides as they will not be held responsible
if it gets damaged or lost on the 30-60 seconds she will be on the ride.

Deb Mom to Sarah 14, Rebekah 12 dxd 6-1/2 yrs plumping 5 years
Madalynn17 & Catharine 10