From: Beverly P White <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 11:57:36 AM
Subject: Re: [IPp] Allergic to insulin

My daughter had a allergic reaction to Humalog when she started pumping -
itching, rash, insulin resistant.......changed to Novolog and all was

  Bev, mom to Mary, 14, dx 1997, pumping Animas 2001

jackie shanahan <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Is there anyone out there whose child has had an allergic reation to
insulin?
If so, what were the symptoms and what was the remedy/solution?
Jackie - mom to Brendan dx 8/06, pumping Animas 6/07

-- Pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted glass and wood, handmade
purses, rugs and blankets www.parsonwhitestudios.com