-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Suzanne Henbest

 I personally haven't heard anything about removing the pump for certain rides,
however, my daughter is younger and tends to stick with medium size rides. As
long as her pump is secure (clipped inside her shorts or
 something) I am not sure why you would have to remove it. I would be interested
to hear the rest of the responses. Suzanne