Re: [IPp] One Touch Ultra Link w/Minimed Pump

I believe BD sold their glucose meter business to a company that produces
the Nova Max meter.  They are currently running a promotion where they will
send you a free Nova Max meter if you give them the serial number of the BD
Paradigm meter.  (The Nova Max meter also has the capability to wirelessly
transmit the bg.)  It is very similar to the BD meter and requires the same
.3 blood sample size and now requires no coding.

Nova Max website
http://www.novacares.com/products.html

Coupon for a free Nova Max meter, (anyone can use this one which is
different from the one I described above.)
http://voucher.novacares.com/register.cfm

We use flash at home but we find it easier for the school nurse, my daughter
who is 6 and teaching others to be able to see the blood being drawn up the
strip so for that purpose we use BD meters and now intend to switch to Nova
Max.