RE: [IPp] RE: Omnipod

Hi Rebecca,

We had a similar problem at first with Brian.  What we have found to
work for him is to prepare the site with IV Prep prior to insertion.
Then, once the pod is seated I wipe another "layer" of IV Prep across
the top of the backing, getting it good and soaked with the stuff.
Since we started doing that, water and swimming have been much less of a
problem.

Good luck!
Chris Brostrup-Jensen
Father to Brian, age 11, dx'd 6/03, pumping OmniPod since 7/06