From: "Pam Henry" <email @ redacted>> To:
<email @ redacted>> Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 11:25
PM> Subject: Re: [IPp] One Touch Ultra Link w/Minimed Pump> >> > Lisa, what is
it about the Animas that you like? I can't even consider the> > Omnipod
because Sarah would lose it in no time. For us, being attached > > with> >
tubing is a necessity!! Why aren't you staying with Minimed?...if you > >
don't> > mind my asking :0)> >> > On the Animas, I saw a demo of it on You
Tube and it looks like that when> > you do a bolus (correction, for food,
whatever...), that it suggests an> > amount and you have to then manually
input that amount with the up and > > down> > arrows - whereas with the other
pumps, it suggests an amount and if you> > agree with that amount, you just
hit deliver. Can any of you Animas users> > out there confirm this? What I saw
on the Animas website seemed to support> > what I saw on You Tube but that
seems really odd.> >> > Is Logan going to Camp Sweeney this summer? Sarah's
doing 2nd session.> >> >> > Pam, mom to Sarah, age 11, dx'd 1/03, pumping
Cozmo since 3/04> > .> .>