Re: [IPp] RE: Omnipod

My daughter also uses the Omnipod and it'll be a year in July since she
started it. She loves it. We have been using Skin Tac and Mastisol to keep
it on. She developed a sensitivity however over time to the Mastisol. She
wears the pod under her bathing suit bottom on the side wear the bikini
bottom gathers and you can't even see it. The bathing suit holds it on and
the Skin Tac works the best. She was able to keep the pod on the entire day
at the beach in the ocean with the waves pounding her last summer without
any problems. I hope that helps.