Re: [IPp] One Touch Ultra Link w/Minimed Pump

Lisa, what is it about the Animas that you like? I can't even consider the
Omnipod because Sarah would lose it in no time. For us, being attached with
tubing is a necessity!! Why aren't you staying with Minimed?...if you don't
mind my asking :0)

On the Animas, I saw a demo of it on You Tube and it looks like that when
you do a bolus (correction, for food, whatever...), that it suggests an
amount and you have to then manually input that amount with the up and down
arrows - whereas with the other pumps, it suggests an amount and if you
agree with that amount, you just hit deliver. Can any of you Animas users
out there confirm this? What I saw on the Animas website seemed to support
what I saw on You Tube but that seems really odd.

Is Logan going to Camp Sweeney this summer? Sarah's doing 2nd session.

Pam, mom to Sarah, age 11, dx'd 1/03, pumping Cozmo since 3/04