Re: [IPp] One Touch Ultra Link w/Minimed Pump

We currently have the BD meter which does the zapping into the pump.   It
came with our pump.  It is my understanding that the One Touch is replacing
the BD meters.  Our endo told us that Minimed should be shipping us one
shortly.  It is a cool feature which allows us to skip the step of inputting
blood sugar values.  That being said we are currently shopping for a new
pump and we will most likely be switching to either an Animas or an Omnipod
due to other features.