  From: Pam Henry<mailto:email @ redacted>
  To:
email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted
ers.org>
  Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 8:38 PM
  Subject: [IPp] One Touch Ultra Link w/Minimed Pump

  Has anyone acquired the new One Touch Ultra Link meter? According to
  Minimed9s website, it 3beams2 the BG to the pump. I9d love to hear from any
  of you who have one. How much did it cost? Any problems with transmitting
  the BG to the pump? It9s (past) time for Sarah to get a new pump and I9m
  trying to decide between another Cozmo or switching to the Minimed.

  TIA for any thoughts!!

  Pam, mom to Sarah, age 11, dx'd 1/03, pumping Cozmo since 3/04
  http://www.mycareconnect.com<http://www.mycareconnect.com/>