[IPp] One Touch Ultra Link w/Minimed Pump

Has anyone acquired the new One Touch Ultra Link meter? According to
Minimed9s website, it 3beams2 the BG to the pump. I9d love to hear from any
of you who have one. How much did it cost? Any problems with transmitting
the BG to the pump? It9s (past) time for Sarah to get a new pump and I9m
trying to decide between another Cozmo or switching to the Minimed.

TIA for any thoughts!!

Pam, mom to Sarah, age 11, dx'd 1/03, pumping Cozmo since 3/04
http://www.mycareconnect.com