Re: [IPp] Camp/pump died/emergency supplies

 I agree. This is one of those things your own dr needs to help you determine.
Some endos say to reduce and some don't. Ours did say to reduce, but not as much
as yours did...I think he told us 20%. I am comfortable with his suggestion of
reducing it, since it's something we've never used before and we don't know how
Shannon will respond to it.

 Take care, Kerri - proud mom of 8 in western OR :)
http://www.myspace.com/txgrits1965
 "Work hard, live simply, give liberally, save wisely." - John Coblentz,
Christian Family Living

Bev said:
Interesting, my daughter is headed to Italy at the end of the week with a
backup pump and a bottle of lantus. The endo said to give half the basal total
in lantus if she were to need it. Consulting with one's own endo would be
necessary, I think...