Re: [IPp] Camp/pump died/emergency supplies

Our endo does this as well, though we've only used the lantus once when it
took awhile to get a replacement pump.  It is probably less disruptive than
 the shots of humalog every 4 hours, but for short gaps of a day or two we have
just gone with the humalog.  I would consult with the endo on the dosing  for
the lantus if you are going to use it.

Mary

Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19, and
guardian of Mike,  19.

In a message dated 6/26/2006 8:55:50 P.M. Central Standard