Re: [IPp] Camp/pump died/emergency supplies

Hi Jamie,
I think it would be a good idea. You never know what could happen.
When we go on holiday, I always take double of what is needed and in
different suitcases. And if I don't borrow a second pump (when far
away and for a long tme) I take all what could be needed just in case...
Manuela
Le 26-juin-06 ` 17:31, Jamie Anderson a icrit :