Re: [IPp] Camp/pump died/emergency supplies

My endo said that we should just carry needles for short trips.  That way,
if you HAD to, you could give a shot of Novolog every 2 hours (missed basal
+ meal coverage/corrections).  That could get you through a few days.  Key
is a cell phone (to call and get new pump on the way!) and an alarm clock or
timer, so you could keep on track with the shots.  It would not be perfect,
but you could make it through.

Kristen
--
Kristen - mom of Katie (14), Joe (12) and Will (10, dxd 3/05, pumping Cosmo
since 1/06!!)