[IPp] Growth and insulin requirements

My son's basal rates go up QUITE a bit when he goes through his growth
spurts, but.......have you ever thought of checking the insulin.  This also
happened to us.  We checked for bubbles, changed sites etc. and still highs.
After the 3rd site change and no change in numbers I got out a new bottle of
insulin (even though I had only used 100 units of the bottle he was using)
and changed out his cartridge.  Sure enough.  His numbers were fine 2 hours
after starting the new insulin and stayed fine.  You just never know.  Isn't
diabetes grand?!
Dianne, mom to Johnny 13 pumping on a Cozmo