Re: [IPp] Growth and Insulin Requirements...

It's funny, I was going to post the same question.  We've had a hard
time keeping our daughter below 200 lately.  I thought the reason was
delivery problems since we discovered a couple of cracks on her pump.
But, we are on the new pump and I keep having to increase basals and
ratios.