Re: [IPp] Growth and Insulin Requirements...

Gavin has periods like that where we have to work to get him below 200.  We
will do some tweaking of his basals and gradually keep inching up his
insulin.  Then two weeks later, he will start bottoming out and we have to
move his basals down again.  It never fails he has grown a few inches or a
shoe size after these times.

I have heard several people say that when their children react this way
during a growth spurt.  I have also heard that when the growth hormone is
released that it can cause blood sugars to elevate.