[IPp] Growth and Insulin Requirements...

OK,
I feel like I am going crazy.  We got back from camp and had several
adjustment days...and then some perfectly controlled days....I was feeling
cocky....
Just when I thought our pump was set perfectly, we left the normal range and
have not returned.  200s- 300s for four days.  I am slowly inching up the
ratios and basals.  Is this what happens?  Do increased insulin needs happen
all at once like that ?  I love to hear what you think.   I feel like I am
chasing my tail!

Kristen

--
Kristen - mom of Katie (14), Joe (12) and Will (10, dxd 3/05, pumping Cosmo
since 1/06!!)