Re: [IPp] Camp next week!

 I had the same concerns when my daughter first went to camp (she was shy too)
but she absolutely had a blast and couldn't wait to go back.
 Diabetes camp is a magical place! It is a diabetic world where virtually
everyone has diabetes (if they don't have it they either work in the field or
are a parent/grandparent etc of a CWD) and everyone speaks diabetes. I'm sure
he'll forget all about being shy when he gets there and sees how much fun it is!
:)
 Btw, I was a diabetes camp counselor for 5yrs and had a few shy kids come down
the pike. It doesn't take long for them to warm up.

 Take care, Kerri - proud mom of 8 in western OR :)
http://www.myspace.com/txgrits1965
 "Work hard, live simply, give liberally, save wisely." - John Coblentz,
Christian Family Living