Re: [IPp] Camp next week!

My son went to camp a couple weeks ago, and I have never felt that he was so
safe.  If it is a Diabetes Camp he is probably safer than he is with you,
because the staff have seen it all.....enjoy your time off!
Kristen

--
Kristen - mom of Katie (14), Joe (12) and Will (10, dxd 3/05, pumping Cosmo
since 1/06!!)