Re: [IPp] Your thoughts please....

Hi,
I had a weird thing happen with my 6th grader this spring at
school.........It was after gym class, temps were only about 75-80 but
sunny.  They were only playing golf Frisbees.   Her bg was 76 , did not feel
well,  upset stomach headache, and small ketones.  Found out she was
dehydrated........I had her go to the nurses room to lay down drink sugar
free drinks/water after about an hour she started to feel better and went
back to class.  After that the teacher was to make sure that they had extra
water along when they went off school grounds.

Deb Mom to Sarah 12 Rebekah 10 Dxd 4-1/2 yrs

> > To all my "helpers"-
> > We had a wierd situation yesterday when we went to the beach.  Kate ate
> > lunch
> > just before walking to the beach and I corrected and gave normal bolus.
We