[IPp] Day Camp

So, we are done with the first week of Day Camp.  Most things went
very well.  Last Thursday morning, I tested Katie and couldn't see the
display to correct, (the pump screen was not readable, Cozmo).  We
don't disconnect Katie for swimming, (going into the pool), which she
did at camp daily.  Katie had been running higher than usual for about
a month.  I had been raising her basal rates steadily.

Anyway, to make the story short, I inspected the pump and saw two
cracks on the reservoir side.  I received a replacement the next day.
My advice to everyone is in addition to checking sites, check the pump
regularly.  This is something we didn't do in the past but will
definitely start doing.  The crack was also apparently the reason
Katie was running higher, we have to undo some of the basal changes.