RE: [IPp] medical assistance

 Does anyone in Iowa know of any medicaid programs that would cover kids with
medical disabilities such as diabetes. We have two with diabetes and seem to
struggle every month to make ends meet. We do have insurance but the co-pays,
deductibles, ...etc still seem to be very hard for us. I have always known we
would not qualify for the straight Title XIX due to having income over the limit
of the guidelines. Are there any possible loopholes for this even if we make
over the allowed amount??

 Anyone's advice is much appreciated. I am a very proud person so at this point
it is easier for me to ask you all like this versus making a call to our local
department of human services.

Thanks
 Jamie Anderson-mom to Zachary(12 Dx 7/05 and pumping since 8/05), Cleo(10 Dx
3/04 and pumping since 11/04), Jamison(7), and Addalyn(1)