Re: [IPp] Summer Camp

I agree with Mir on this -- I list the possible emergency situations that
 may arise, symptoms, remedies, and contacts, when Dan is staying overnight at a
friend's or doing an extracurricular at school.  His teachers also get the
info.  I too reassure them that he has never had a seizure or lost
 consciousness, but it is essential that adults in a supervisory position know
what to do
for a diabetic child in an emergency, no matter what the child's age  is.

Mary

Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19, and
guardian of Mike,  19.

In a message dated 6/10/2006 6:43:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,