Re: [IPp] Bathing suit/leodard

 My daughter goes to gymnastics, and she changes into her leotard in the
bathroom when we get there and disconnects her pump for class, class is 1 hour
and then she changes again an reattaches. Does your gym/studio have a bathroom?

On the subject of disconnecting/connecting while in a one piece bathing
suit... anyone have a trick for dealing with leotards & tights? My daughter
wears her set on her hip/upper buttock, so it's darned near impossible to get
to in dance clothes!

She likes to disconnect for dance class & does just fine for that amount of
time. However, if we disconnect before she dresses at home and don't reconnect
until we get back home, it's too long a time period and she runs very high.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Bonnie Bergstrom
Mom to Lorena, DOB 9/00, Dx 8/04, MM515 7/05