[IPp] (no subject)

Lately I have been noticing blood in  Mackenzie's canulla when I change her
 pump site. I even saw blood through the whole inside the canulla right after I
inserted a new set last night. I didn't  change it again and her sugars have
been doing well today. Is there a reason the  blood gets in there? Am I
hitting a vein? Does blood indicate a bad site all the  time?

Thanks for all your input.
Cyndi
Mom to Cody 15
Jacob almost 4
Kenzie 2, dx 13 months and pumping Animas  at 16 months