Re: [IPp] Summer Camp

Hi Louis,
after reading your mail, my first reaction was to think that this is
a rsult of injustice. That's when you think that we are unluckily not
able to do with our kids what we would have done if not diabetics. I
think that sending your daughter so ypoung would make her pa the bill
as she is definitely too young to deal with diabetes outside bg etc.
Maybe in the US it's the law, but then to avoid problem they would
take her and leave her on the side. In a camp there are so many kids.
So to make sur youre daughter is fine would be too much. I really
think that the worse case scenario would happen if you or a nurse
wouldn't go.
And if I understand properly, she is only Four and a half?
Sure you need a break , but not sure it would be one.
Take care,
Manuela, mom of Giulia, 8, pumping Czmo
Le 08-juin-06 ` 22:35, Louis Diaz a icrit :