[IPp] pump locking feature

My son has the animas IR1200 and every once in a while his pump just locks
up for no reason.  We have a hard time unlocking it when it happens.  I
usually have to push the up and down arrow keys 4 or 5 times before it
unlocks....It happened at school yesterday  he noticedit was locked when he
went to bolus before his morning snack, Evan, his teacher and even the
principal tried to unlock and it just kept saying locked.  Eventually he got
it to unlock....I just tried it myself tonight and had to push the arrow
keys 3 times before it unlocked.  Has anyone else had this happen to
them...Im thinking about calling animas tomorrow, maybe its something wrong
with the pump.

Thanks for your input.

Karen