[IPp] no subject- (low at night)

My son was having the same problem.  We had to put in another basal rate
that was a lot lower than his other ones.  You may have to do that for just
one hour (although his is for 3 hours). How long of a period is the basal
rate that you changed?
   What ARE your child's basal rates (for the full day). Why don't you send
them in a post.  Maybe that could
give us a clue and we might be able to suggest something else to try. My son
now has 7 basal rates.  His lowest one is at 3 am.  These are his rates.
They may sound strange, but they work for him.
12am - 2.4
3am - 1.65
6am - 2.7
9am - 3.95
12pm - 3.75
6pm - 3.9
10pm - 3.5
   That lower 3am one has been in there for over a year now and still
working.
Dianne, mom to Johnny 13, pumping on a Cozmo
(what is your name by the way