Re: [IPp] (no subject)

We usually increase basal one hour before a consistent high.
Also, try suggesting to not eat a night snack to see if it makes a
difference.  Then you can confirm that the basal is correct if the BG
stays consistent.

My daughter (4.5) goes high if her BG is not in range by 11pm.  She
then seems to have insulin resistance till about 3am.  So, we try to
make sure she doesn't eat past around 8:30pm or else if she is high
after 11 we are checking and correcting every 2 hours till 3am.