[IPp] (no subject)

help heres the scenario my daughter 13 pumping 4 years diag 5 years has  been
having   night highs increased basal rate 2 hours prior to high  went down to
32 doctor suggested increasing basal earlier in the night still  went very
low we are talking very small increments and highs in the high  200 so now my
daughter wants to take a pump break we are getting up at 1;30  every night to
check blood sugar and do a correction the dr suggested changing  evening carb
ratio was 15-1 changed evening snack to 12-1 a low of 41 last night  I cant
 figure this out any thoughts or suggestions please sorry about the spelling but
we have been doing this 5 weeks now and im  exhausted