From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Louis Diaz
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:52 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Overheating

In the heat my daughter's cheeks get really red and sometimes even
blister.  We have tried everything, making sure she is well hydrated,
sun screen, hats, etc.  I thought I remember somewhere that people
with D sometimes seem to overheat.  One time she also got hives on her
back.

Are other kids having this issue and what do you do about it?

Thanks.