Re: [IPp] Toes and woes.

 And sometimes, as in our case, even with good control there are
complications.......sorry but this is a hot button with me....of course, one
must strive for good control in the hope of limiting complications but one
should also limit passing out blame as this disease is difficult
enough...............just my two cents but the first sentence could have
sufficed for information about testing using the toes..........

  Bev, mom to Mary, 12, dx 97, pumping 01, neuropathy and on ACE
inhibitors......

Karen Persov <email @ redacted> wrote:
  . The toes are fine to use in children unless
they have been diagnosed with circulation/nerve problems. Such problems
usually arise after a long period from diagnosis where A1c % has been poorly
controlled for many years.

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com