[IPp] FW: Conquer Diabetes Call-In Thursday, June 8th

My daughter, Carly and I will be going to Washington DC tomorrow as Diabetes
Advocates on behalf of the American Diabetes Association's 2006 Call to
Congress.  On Thursday, we will meet with our members of Congress and Senators
on Capitol Hill to discuss funding for diabetes research and prevention
programs.

To coincide with the meetings, the American Diabetes Assoc, is sponsoring a
toll free call in to Congress. Please help us get Congress to focus on why
diabetes research and prevention programs must be properly funded by joining
the Call-In next Thursday, June 8th!
Call-In toll-free at 866-419-7500 between 8am and 5pm (EDT) next Thursday,
June 8th!

If you know of anyone you could pass this along to, please do.

Mary Beth & Carly Talhami

http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/PageServer?pagename=AC_Call_In_Page_2006&JS
ervSessionIdr012=ouazh01i85.app17a

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.  If
you have received this in error, please email the sender or
telephone in the United States at (847) 673-8300 and delete
this message and any attachment from your system.  For further
information about MPC Products Corporation please see our web-
site at http://www.mpcproducts.com or refer to any MPC Products
Corporation office.