[IPp] New to Animas Pump

My daughter Carly, who is 10, was diagnosed July 27, 2005, and has been
using the Animas pump for about 3 weeks.  This morning she hit the wall.
We have been testing at midnight, 3 am and 6 am.  She was exhausted and
didn't want to get up for school.  As much as I try and test without her
waking up, she does.  How long does night time testing last?  I'm sure
it is individual and may be indefinite, but it is becoming a struggle.
Her numbers for the most part have been wonderful.  And my husband and I
have both noticed that she's like a different kid on the
pump............ no more mood swings, headaches, stomachaches etc.  I
think she may have been having a why me moment.  (which she is certainly
entitle to) We are going to Washington DC on Tues on behalf of the ADA
for the congressional Scientific Sessions.  Which I think she may find
that a little intimidating, but, I think it will be fun.  This morning
she hated the pump, hated the testing, hated diabetes, thinks they'll
never find a cure, we're wasting our time etc.  I know she was tired
but, I'm really trying to convince her that we need to do our best until
a cure is found and to never ever give up hope.

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.  If
you have received this in error, please email the sender or
telephone in the United States at (847) 673-8300 and delete
this message and any attachment from your system.  For further
information about MPC Products Corporation please see our web-
site at http://www.mpcproducts.com or refer to any MPC Products
Corporation office.