Re: [IPp] traveling to Europe

Hi Octavia,
last month we went to Peru with Giulia 8, and we left the hour of the
country we were leaving until landing. Then went directly to the hour
of the country we landed. It worked quite well. As we do go there
regularily, I tried other systems such as changing bit by bit and it
was not worth the hassle.
Good luck,
Don't forget to ask a paper that specifies that the pump are yours
and have permit to leave the country. I also always take the dubble
material needed and half of it with me in the plane. In case the
luggage get lost.  I always take also with me as much food as
possible and a bottle of water. Wonder why, but Goiulmia get high or
low when we can't go to the hostesss for sugar or water. Murphy's law
I guess.
Take care,
Manuela
Le 31-mai-06 ` 23:44, Octavia Kincaid a icrit :