Re: [IPp] My Mom Did Cole's Site!!

Congrats!  Your Mom sounds like an amazing woman!  It's always nice to hear
that family members take an interest in learning about diabetes and how to
 properly take care of our children. My family is a great support and I'd trust
son with any of them!  They all went to pump training and always offer to
help out in any way.
And being a single mom, it really makes a difference.

Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!