Re: [IPp] that vaccine website

Well said, I agree with you completely.  My son has had diabetes for four
years now and was diagnosed at age two, he has had every vaccine that his
 pediatrician recommended, right down to the chicken pox shot and so far he has
been diagnosed with diabetes (which runs in our family) and is otherwise very
Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!