[IPp] Re: Vaccines

I think it is always best to research both sides of the vaccination story.
There are SEVERAL websites available that give true stories of how vaccines
injured our children.  I have personally met some of these Moms.  Check them
out... www.909shot.com     www.vaccineinfo.net    www.vaccinationnews.com
I urge you to do some research before you give your next child (as you
quoted) "every vaccine under the sun."