[IPp] My Mom Did Cole's Site!!

 I'm so proud of my mom! She finally dug in (pun intended) & did Cole's pump
site. She did one on me in my leg prior to doing Cole in this pic & I didn't
feel a thing. Cole said he didn't feel a thing either (thank the god's of
ela-max! LOL!).
 Most of you know my mom is going to homeschool Cole while I go to work & back
to college (hopefully).... so, I am so proud of her for jumping in & learning
about the pump!

Rachel - www.picturetrail.com/jracheln
email @ redacted

"If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap"

Do you Yahoo!?

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
2003 June 25 grandma putting Cole's site in.jpg]